Wednesday, May 31, 2006

First Day at Work - feel Like a Rock Star


today after a long time i again felt like updating my blog, its my first day at work, in Cognizant Hyderabad. Really liked the place and the people. my team is awsome, surprisingly where ever i go "SNIST" alumni keep popping up, and surprisingly enough they all know me, my current team of BA for the health care vertical also has one of my juniors from "SNIST". imagine juniors, i m a senior now, makes me feel old in more than one way.

my induction in chennai was quite eventful, with most of my "buddies" up to their usual ways, old habbits die hard huh??? anyway learnt a lot about the company and about the culture of the company.

well, that's that for now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nischal... Sorry to approach you like this. I am Sonali from Hyderabad. I have an offer from Cognizant to join as a BA and I need your help in deciding whether to join or not. Do you mind giving me your contact number... it will be a great help.

I have to revert to HR at cognizant by 10:00 am tomorrow, hence I will be grateful if you can send me a quick reply.

Thanks
Sonali

Anonymous said...

Hi Nischal, This is Sonali again. Forgot to give you my contact details. My email id is sonali.agrawal.14@gmail.com

Thanks