Monday, March 06, 2006

55 more days to go


Its now been ten and a half months at Great Lakes Institute of Management,
another 55 days to go,
i have decided to try and update my blog as much as possible today on.
which brings me to the primary question:
why blog?
This got me thinking, psychologists say that the best way to get sane is to speak/write or type your mind out. i believe that blogging in a large way is a portal to vent out thoughts, making a lot of people more and more normal everyday.
enough of my venting my thoughts out, people of planet earth, i am very pleased to tell you that as i mentioned i attempted moving to redhat linix a few days back, well, i have moved to linux but the flavor is UBUNTU. and now i m completely on linux, wifi, e-mail, and chat. i still have to get those damn Mp3's to work of course. but otherwise, i am converted. not that i hate windows or anything, but its just that working on linux is kind of exhilerating.

i m going to go to the Brand Equity quiz today, as a participant, hopeful of winning a audience prize.
that's about it from me.
beam me up scotty!!!!

No comments: